------If you're new to making powdered green tea (matcha), it can taste slightly bitter, add a few drops of maple syrup or honey to sweeten it to your liking.
Here’s our favorite recipe for best results:
- 1 teaspoon of tea concentrate
- 2 ounces boiling water
- 6 ounces additional boiling water or steamed milk of choice, almond milk, oat milk, coconut milk, dairy milk, etc.
- Maple syrup, honey, or other sweetener optional as needed
Instructions for most effect:
· Sift the tea concentrate into small pan to get rid of any lumps.
· Then heat on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes in the oven or on the stovetop to decarb and activate the kief. Make sure you don't burn it!
· Put decarbed tea concentrate in your cup or mug.
· Pour in the 2 ounces boiling water. Using a matcha whisk or small regular whisk, whisk briskly from side to side (not in a circle) until the tea concentrate is fully dispersed and there is a foamy layer on top.
· Add the remaining 6 ounces boiling water or steamed milk and whisk again until foamy. Let it steep a bit. Sweeten to taste, if desired.
You can use straight out of the bag. We suggest Decarbing as it helps bring out the active ingredients in the hemp kief so you get a better feeling. All cannabis must go through a decarbing process before it becomes “active” and just adding hot water does not release all the goodies!
To derive the maximum benefit we use a dash of organic coconut milk powder in the blend as the fat molecules present in the coconut milk will give the cannabinoids something to bind to, making the CBD more well blended with the drink; otherwise, we recommend making sure you sip out every last drop & piece of kief left in the cup, to make sure you’re getting the full benefit of the kief within.
We use Organic Green Tea Powder which has a clean, earthy flavor that can be incorporated into a variety of drinks and foods. For a refreshing beverage, the powder can be blended into smoothies or shakes. It can be used in many desserts and treats, such as cookies, cheesecakes, waffles, or pancakes. Give baked goods an antioxidant boost by adding a few teaspoons of the powder to muffin or cupcake batter. It's awesome in Shakes!!
Health Benefits of Green Tea Powder
· Protective Antioxidants: Packed with catechins, green tea powder protects cells from oxidative stress caused by damaging free radicals. The role of these antioxidants is important because they can reduce the risk for premature aging and chronic conditions like heart disease and cancer. Green tea is especially high in a catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is even more superior than vitamins C and E at protecting cells.
· Heart-Healthy: Green tea is rich in antioxidants that may lower the risk for cardiovascular diseases. A 2006 study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association examined green tea consumption in over 40,000 Japanese adults. The researchers found that participants who drank the most green tea had a lower risk of death from heart attack or stroke compared to those who drank less than one cup of green tea a day.
· Lower Cholesterol Levels: Green tea can also help reduce LDL “bad” cholesterol levels and thus help reduce the risk for developing heart disease. Research published in a 2011 study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that drinking higher amounts of green tea was associated to lower levels of total and LDL “bad” cholesterol.
· Weight Loss: Drinking green tea may help boost metabolism and help people achieve weight loss goals. A 2005 study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that the catechins present in green tea helped tea drinkers reduce body fat. This study indicates that green tea may be beneficial for weight management.
· Reduces Anxiety: Green tea powder contains the amino acid L-theanine, which naturally promotes relaxation and has an overall calming effect. Combined with natural caffeine levels, drinking green tea will give you a sense of relaxed alertness so that your mind can focus clearly.
Oregon Grown Hemp Flower Kief - 3RD PARTY LAB TESTED
All of our flower is 3rd party lab tested for potency and to make sure there are no pesticides, microbials, mycotoxins, heavy metals, or foreign matter.
This flower was grown without any pesticides, sprays, or synthetic fertilizers.
Despite the extremely low concentration of THC, we make NO guarantee that any individual will be able to pass a drug test after using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All products contain less than 0.3% ?9THC.